Best For simple mastectomy/modified radical mastectomy
Features and Benefits:
- Side extension gives fullness under your arm, reducing the possibility of irritation on sensitive skin for outstanding comfort.
- Under-arm extension is great for women who are missing fullness in the underarm area and have trouble recapturing symmetry in clothing.
- Made with ABC’s lightweight silicone, this form aids in managing shoulder tension and strain for comfortable wear.
- Featuring a traditional profile, ABC’s Asymmetric Lightweight presents average fullness for a natural look and feel.
- The anatomical curve featured on the back of this form allows for a close fit that hugs the chest wall.
- Asymmetric design; developed as a specified right OR left prosthesis
- This breast prosthesis comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your prosthesis in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers a wide range of mastectomy bras, camisoles, and post-surgical products/ accessories. Please consult a
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training programs that satisfies industry standards.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses, and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products. to determine the specific product and fit for you.
Reimbursement: Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans.
Colors & sizes may have select availability.
There are no reviews yet.