Best For simple mastectomy/modified radical mastectomy
Features and Benefits:
- Our unique asymmetric shape angles fullness inward creating a seamless transition to your chest wall.
- Features an edge-to-edge flowable gel back that contours to your body’s curves for secure wear and superior comfort.
- Innovative design imparts graceful, feminine curves that fit perfectly into your bra cup.
- Created with ABC’s lightweight silicone, this prosthesis aids in managing shoulder tension and strain for comfortable wear.
- Clear silicone back improves stability for a secure fit against your chest wall.
- Unique asymmetric design with minimal extension can be worn on either your left or right side to place fullness where you need it most.
- This breast prosthesis comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your prosthesis in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers a wide range of mastectomy bras, camisoles, and post-surgical products/ accessories. Please consult a
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training programs that satisfies industry standards.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses, and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products. to determine the specific product and fit for you.
Reimbursement: Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans.
Colors & sizes may have select availability.
There are no reviews yet.