Best For simple mastectomy/modified radical mastectomy/radical mastectomy
Features and Benefits:
- ABC’s NEW Amandasil™ silicone back molds to the surgical topography of your chest wall offering the most personalized fit available in an off-the-shelf breast form.
- Our unique shape balances youthful fullness with feminine curves to create a perfect silhouette in today’s bra styles.
- Crafted with lightweight silicone, this prosthesis minimizes tension on shoulders for easy, comfortable wear.
- RFS design sits flush with the outline of your bra cup to keep curves centered at your front.
- Specialized back reduces shifting for secure wear.
- Symmetric design can be worn on either your left or right side
- This breast prosthesis comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your prosthesis in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers a wide range of mastectomy bras, camisoles, and post-surgical products/ accessories. Please consult a
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training programs that satisfies industry standards.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses, and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products. to determine the specific product and fit for you.
Reimbursement: Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans.
Colors & sizes may have select availability.