Best For simple mastectomy/modified radical mastectomy
Features and Benefits:
- ABC’s patented Massage Technology channels airflow to cool as it massages for increased comfort; great for everyday use, especially while exercising or experiencing menopausal symptoms.
- ABC’s super-soft silicone front provides a realistic look and feel that closely resembles natural breast tissue; passes the “hug test”.
- Clear silicone back improves stability for a secure fit against your chest wall.
- Classic triangular shape delivers full coverage in your bra cup.
- Symmetric design can be worn on either your left or right side.
- This breast prosthesis comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your prosthesis in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers a wide range of mastectomy bras, camisoles, and post-surgical products/ accessories. Please consult a
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training programs that satisfies industry standards.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses, and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products. to determine the specific product and fit for you.
Reimbursement: Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans.
Colors & sizes may have select availability.