Best For simple mastectomy/modified radical mastectomy/radical mastectomy
Features and Benefits:
- Our unique oval design supports multiple fitting orientations to add versatile fullness where needed.
- Featuring a traditional profile, ABC’s Oval Ultra Light presents more fullness making this a great option for women looking to show a rounded silhouette.
- Developed with ABC’s lightweight silicone, this form aids in managing shoulder tension and strain for comfortable wear.
- Symmetric design can be worn on either your left or right side.
- This breast prosthesis comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your prosthesis in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers a wide range of mastectomy bras, camisoles, and post-surgical products/ accessories. Please consult a
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training programs that satisfies industry standards.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses, and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products. to determine the specific product and fit for you.
Reimbursement: Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans.
Colors & sizes may have select availability.
There are no reviews yet.