Best For reconstruction/ enhancement
Features and Benefits:
- This shaper provides targeted fullness at the apex of your breast to increase roundness that transitions to thin edges and present a natural profile.
- Our specialized design minimizes shifting in your bra cup for comfortable, secure wear.
- Appropriately sized so that the diameter of coverage corresponds to the increase in fullness for larger sizes.
- Developed to hug your curves for a smooth transition.
- Symmetric design can be fit on either your left or right side.
- This breast prosthesis comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your prosthesis in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers a wide range of mastectomy bras, camisoles, and post-surgical products/ accessories. Please consult a
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training programs that satisfies industry standards.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses, and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products. to determine the specific product and fit for you.
Reimbursement: Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans.
Colors & sizes may have select availability.