Best For reconstruction/breast-conserving surgery/asymmetry/enhancement
Features & Benefits:
- Our unique elliptical shape concentrates fullness lower in your bra cup to improve balance and evenness; especially great for women with deficits that occur lower on their chest wall after breast-conserving surgery.
- Made with ABC’s lightweight silicone, this prosthesis aids in managing shoulder tension and strain for comfortable wear.
- Specialized design features an anatomical curve for a smooth transition.
- Symmetric design can be worn on either your left or right side.
- Each shaper comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your shaper in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers a wide range of mastectomy bras, camisoles, and post-surgical products/ accessories. Please consult a
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training programs that satisfies industry standards.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses, and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products. to determine the specific product and fit for you.
Reimbursement: Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans.
Colors & sizes may have select availability.