Best For simple mastectomy/modified radical mastectomy
Features and Benefits:
- ABC’s patented Diamond Layer Technology minimizes perspiration, increases evaporation rate during activity, and reduces shifting in bra.
- Our unique asymmetric design with underarm extension provides fullness that includes the outer bra cup, creating symmetry in clothing and increased comfort.
- Crafted with lightweight silicone, this prosthesis aids in managing tension on shoulders for easy, comfortable wear.
- Asymmetric design; developed as a specified right OR left prosthesis.
- This breast prosthesis comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your prosthesis in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers a wide range of mastectomy bras, camisoles, and post-surgical products/ accessories. Please consult a
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training programs that satisfies industry standards.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses, and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products. to determine the specific product and fit for you.
Reimbursement: Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans.
Colors & sizes may have select availability.